TT Fixed Income Mutual Fund
Easy access to your account anytime
Low risk and capital Preservation
EARN MORE, INVEST TODAY!
Open the door to successful short-term investment.
Achieve Your Short-Term
- Activate your savings habit
- Emergency fund
- Seasonal shopping expenses
- Repairs to your home or vehicle
Abercrombie Fixed Income Fund Features
- Low initial investment
- Can be used as collateral for loans
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Full Transparency – view all investment instruments of the Fund (Fund Allocation Reports)
- No hidden fees
- Ability to view portfolio from First Citizens Online Banking interface
The Abercrombie Fixed Income Fund is risk level 0.
The NAV (net asset value per unit) is fixed at TT$20, so there is no variability in value of a unit of your investment. The Prospectus and the Disclaimer should be read in its entirety before investing.
Audited and Unaudited Financials
- Audited Financials – Financial Statements as at 30th June, 2023
- Unaudited Condensed Interim Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2022
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2021
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2020
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2019
- Audited Financials – Financial Statements as at 30th June, 2018
Sign up or call today!
To get started or for more information please complete the form below:
- Start with a minimum of TT$500
- One valid form of ID
- Proof of address no more than 3 months old
- Job Letter not more than 3 months old or Pay Slip not more than a month old
Have an Enquiry?
- Email Us
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. All investments carry risk and all investment decisions of an individual remain the responsibility of that individual. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or signals will result in profits or that they will not result in losses. Investments are neither insured by the Deposit Insurance Corporation nor guaranteed by the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago or First Citizens, any of its subsidiaries or any person or corporation. The Prospectus should be read in its entirety before investing.