First Citizens Telebanking brings convenience to your ﬁngertips.
Available 24/7 to anyone with access to a landline or mobile phone. This FREE Telebanking service allows you to do your everyday banking transactions whenever you want to!
Telebanking Self-Service Options
Access to information at your ﬁngertips!
● Listen to your First Citizens account/credit-card balances and transaction history anytime! Obtain information on your savings, chequing, some investment, loan and credit card accounts!
Flexibility when you need it most!
● Transfer funds quickly between your First Citizens accounts! Authorise cheque stop payments!
Manage your First Citizens credit cards!
● Access your outstanding and available balances, your minimum or full payment amounts required plus pay your credit card when you want to, 24/7!
Convenient payment method for your vital needs, 24/7!
● Pay your WASA, TSTT, TTEC and your First Citizens credit card bills at your convenience!
To access Telebanking, follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Dial 62-FIRST (34778)
- Select Menu Option 1
- Input your Customer Information File number (CIF or Online Banking User ID) followed by your Telebanking PIN.
If you do not know or have a record of your CIF or Online Banking User ID, you can:
- Visit any of our conveniently located First Citizens Branches with one form of valid identification (National Identification Card, Passport or Driver’s Permit) to speak with a customer service representative for assistance or
- Obtain your CIF number from any of your paper bank statements
If you are a registered Telebanking customer and do not know your PIN, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service representative will contact you to provide assistance or
- Log into Online Banking and send a Secure Message or
- Reset your Telebanking PIN within Online Banking by following the simple steps outlined below:
- Click on the “ My Home” main tab
- Select the “ Security Information” sub-tab
- Scroll down on the page to “Telebanking PIN”
- Complete the “ New PIN” and “ Confirm PIN” fields
To learn how to reset your Telebanking PIN via Online Banking click here
If you are not registered for Telebanking, you can:
- Email email@example.com and a customer service representative will contact you or
- Log in to Online Banking and send a Secure Message or
- Visit any of our conveniently located First Citizens Branches with one form of valid identification (National Identification Card, Passport or Driver’s Permit) to speak with a customer service representative to register.