What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is a convenient tool which allows you to have access to your account information and conduct banking transactions. It allows you to log on to a secure and personal environment where your banking is conducted at your convenience.
What are the features of Online Banking?
Our Online Banking solution allows you to:
- Apply for selected accounts
- Check account, loan or credit card balances
- View your account transaction history
- View your credit card transaction history
- Transfer funds between your First Citizens accounts
- Pay bills to over 30 merchants
- Apply for an increase in your credit card limit
- Place and remove stop payments
- Request credit card increase
- Fill out an Online Wire Transfer Request Form
- Pay multiple payees in a single transaction.
- Re-order cheque books.
- Download account information to Microsoft Excel, Quicken and Money formats.
- Transfer from your Abercrombie fund.
Do I qualify for Online Banking?
Any First Citizens customer with a valid deposit, investment, loan or credit card account can sign up for the Online Banking service.
Are there fees for Online Banking? The Online Banking experience is free of charge to any of our customers, all fees normally associated with our other products and services remain applicable.