1. Agreement to Policy
By downloading the First Citizens Mobile Banking App. on your mobile device, you consent to this Policy which includes your consent to disclose and use information about you in the manner detailed in this Policy.
2. Gathering, Using and Sharing: Information that we collect
Information that we may collect about you through mobile banking includes information that you voluntarily disclose such as your name, address, phone number, email address and other contact information; transaction information, information resulting from your mobile activity and your location information. We may also gather additional information associated with your mobile device through cookies and other technologies as described below.
3. Usage and Other Information
4. First Citizens Mobile Banking Service
For your convenience, First Citizens offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through mobile banking applications. When you interact with us through First Citizens Mobile Banking App., we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device.
5. Location Tracking
There may be certain information transmitted to us regarding your location when you request information through applications on your mobile device, such as your physical location when accessing the App. Location data we collect from your mobile device will assist us in mitigating against any potential breaches or unauthorized access to customer information.
6. Working with Other Companies.
7. Use of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
1. Processing applications and transactions.
2. Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information).
3. Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services.
4. Responding to your requests and communicating with you.
5. Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
8. Disclosure of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you as well as information about your Accounts or the transfers you make, with our affiliates within the First Citizens Group, with credit reference agencies and with any third parties with whom we have signed Non-Disclosure Agreements. For example, we may share your information for the following:
1. To comply with the requirements of the law or with court orders
2. Where required in the interests of the public or to protect the Bank’s own interest, including where required to address, rectify, ameliorate or mitigate fraud, security or technical issues.
9. Security Measures
User IDs and Passcodes are used to help safeguard against unauthorized access to your information through the Mobile Banking Application or Mobile Web. As always, we strongly encourage you to assist us in that effort by not sharing your First Citizens Mobile or Web Banking User ID and Passcodes with anyone.
10. Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact our Telephone
11. Policy Updates and Effective Date
This Policy is subject to change and any changes to this Policy will become effective when posted on this application. Your use of the application following these changes means you accept the revised Policy.