Get Notified With First Citizens Email Alerts!*
First Citizens email alert service delivers convenient, fast and secure real time notifications. Receive email alerts via your mobile device/personal computer after every credit card and prepaid card transaction. Our email alert service will help you to identify any suspicious transactions. Each notification will provide you with a brief transaction description that includes the merchant’s name, the transaction status (whether approved or declined), transaction value and your real time available card balance.
- Get easy access to real time available card balances
- The service is FREE to you
- Detect fraudulent transactions faster and easier
Signing up for email alerts is simple!
New and existing credit card and prepaid cardholders can register for email alerts by providing your full name, a valid email address and telephone contact via:
- First Citizens Online Banking. Send a secure message to our Electronic Banking Unit.
- Email. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone. Call 62-FIRST (34778) and select option 3 to speak with a service representative, our contact centre is available every day from 6am to 10pm
- Any First Citizens branch or our Credit Card Centre (1st Floor, 62 Independence Square, Port of Spain).
Upon receipt of your request, a representative from the First Citizens Electronic Banking Unit will contact you.
Subsequently, an email will be sent to you with the terms and conditions of the email alert service for your confirmation. The service will be activated within 24 hours upon receipt of your confirmation email.
For any concerns or questions, feel free to send us a secure message via online banking, email email@example.com or call 62-FIRST (34778) and select option 3.
*Registration of the First Citizens email alert is applicable only to the primary card holder.
This service is not applicable to First Citizens business credit cards.
Kindly note internet and/or data services must be enabled on your mobile device/personal computer to receive email alerts.