Things to keep in mind when using the Internet
- The easiest way for someone to get your banking information is by impersonating the Bank. Never provide your Username or Password to anyone who asks for it.
- Do not respond to emails asking you for your Username and Password, especially if they appear to be from the Bank. We will never ask you for your Username and Password.
- Safeguard your banking information, credit cards and other personal data.
- Use encrypted web sites, which can be identified by a lock or key symbol or the use of https: in the website address.
- Use passwords that are unique and changed regularly. Avoid using birthdays or other numbers or words that may be easy for others to guess.