This FREE service, allows you to do your routine banking and non banking transactions at your convenience!
- View your accounts
- Pay your credit card
- Open accounts
- Apply for loans and credit cards
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds to friends and family
Available 24/7, all you need to move to the ultimate in Self Service Banking is internet access. No other service affords you the widest variety of transactions and benefits as the First Citizens Online Banking Service:
- View your First Citizens account and credit card balances and transaction history anytime. No need to wait on statements!
- Send your Secure and Convenient channel requests for service and assistance, through the Secure Messaging facility!
- Transfer funds quickly between your First Citizens accounts OR to anyone else at First Citizens or any other local bank!
- Pay your First Citizens and other banks’ credit card bills easily!
- Make transfers to or from your Abercrombie fund.
- Make payments to over 30 institutions, including other Banks, Financial Institutions and merchants!
- Open an account or apply for a loan online.
- Receive account alerts via e-mails.
- Online Wire Transfer Request Form
- Pay multiple payees in a single transaction.
- Re-order cheque books.
- Download account information to Microsoft Excel, Quicken and Money formats.
Get Going with First Citizens Online Banking
Check our easy tutorial videos and downloadable Quick Guides to help you get the most from your Online Banking experience
Signing Up for First Citizens Online Banking is Easy
For Existing Customers
Customers who already have a valid deposit, investment, loan or credit card account with us, may register for Online Banking, and will be required to:
- Complete the First Citizens Online Banking Registration form
- Send us your signed print of the Interactive Banking Services Agreement and attach a copy of your Identification
You will be contacted by a Customer Service Representative to notify you when your registration is completed.
For New Customers
New customers to First Citizens bank are required to open an account before registering for Online Banking. You will be required to:
- Click here to open a new account
- Choose the account you wish to open
- Complete all the required information
- Set your Online Access information
- Submit your application
Your request will be processed and you will be contacted by an Online Banking representative to visit the Branch most convenient to you, to complete the registration process. You will be automatically registered for our Online Banking service.
What you’ll need:
First Citizens Online Banking Registration Form
Interactive Banking Service Agreement
A copy of one form of identification
Proof of address