A TT$ floating Fixed Income Mutual Fund
Earn quarterly dividends with capital appreciation potential
At least 80% of its assets in fixed income/debt securities
Due to the nature of the investments, you tend to get greater returns by investing for a longer period. The El Tucuche also generates quarterly returns which can either be reinvested, paid via cheque or credited to an existing account.
Achieve Your Medium-Term
- A down payment for your home or vehicle
- A dream vacation
- A business venture
- Your child’s education
El Tucuche Fixed Income Fund
- Local currency global investing
- Easy access to funds
- Capital growth potential
- Quarterly dividends
About the Fund
Check if the El Tucuche Fixed Income Fund is right for you.
Value of a $10,000
- The El Tucuche Fund – Value of TT$10,000 as at 30 Sept 2019.
- Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
The El Tucuche Fixed Income Fund is risk level 1.
No fluctuation in NAV price
Slight fluctuations in NAV price
Moderate fluctuations in NAV price
Wide fluctuations in NAV price
Aggressive fluctuations in NAV price
The NAV (net asset value per unit) floats and is valued daily, allowing you to monitor the movements of your investment. The Prospectus and the Disclaimer should be read in its entirety before investing.
Audited and Unaudited Financials
- Unaudited Condensed Interim Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2022
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2021
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2020
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2019
- Audited Financials – Financial Statements as at 30th June, 2018
Sign up or call today!
To get started or for more information please complete the form below:
- Start with a minimum of TT$1000
- One valid form of ID
- Proof of address no more than 3 months old
- Job Letter not more than 3 months old or Pay Slip not more than a month old
Have an Enquiry?
- Email Us
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. All investments carry risk and all investment decisions of an individual remain the responsibility of that individual. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or signals will result in profits or that they will not result in losses. Investments are neither insured by the Deposit Insurance Corporation nor guaranteed by the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago or First Citizens, any of its subsidiaries or any person or corporation. The Prospectus should be read in its entirety before investing.