Congratulations! You are Pre-approved!
Thank You for choosing First Citizens & Congratulations on being Preapproved for a First Citizens Credit Card!
You are on your way to receiving your credit card!
It really is as Easy as 1…2…3!
You are at Step 1: Download, complete and sign these forms
- Credit Card Terms and Conditions – This is the legal agreement needed between the Bank and the customer when a credit card is issued
- Credit Card Application Form – This is how we capture the demographic information we need to create your account
- Politically Exposed Persons (P.E.P) Declaration for Individual Form – This is your declaration on if you are a Politically Exposed Person (PEP), which the Bank needs to know, in line with the Proceeds of Crime Act 2000 (as amended) and the Financial Obligations (Amendment) Regulations 2014, Regulations 20(3). Definitions on who qualifies as a PEP is provided on the form
- Customer Declaration – This form provides the Bank with the customer’s declaration on if he/she has any tax obligations in any jurisdiction outside of Trinidad and Trinidad. This is in line with the Tax Information Exchange Agreements (United States of America) Act 2017
Step 2: Place completed and signed forms, with these documents in a sealed envelope.
- Your salary slip, not more than 1 month old
- Two (2) forms of identification
- Proof of Address not older than 3 months*
*Note: If the proof of address e.g. utility bill, bank statement is not in your name, a letter of authorization from, and an ID for the person whose name is stated on the bill should be provided.
Step 3: Address sealed envelope to Mrs. Rhona Edwards-Alcantara as shown below and drop off at any First Citizens Branch.
Mrs. Rhona Edwards-Alcantara
First Citizens Credit Card Centre
1st Floor, 62 Independence Square
Port of Spain
For any questions, please contact us via any of the options below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 625 2893 Exts: 2361, 2362, 2363 and 2394
- Mobile: 483-6889, 497-7106 and 497-7109
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make this great opportunity your reality.