The First Citizens Telebanking Service brings convenience to your fingertips….saving you precious time and money.
This simple Self Service Telebanking service is available 24 / 7 to anyone with access to a landline or cellular phone and allows you to do your most routine banking transactions whenever you want to!
Take advantage of the many benefits you can easily access from this FREE service!:
- Access to information at your fingertips!
Listen to your First Citizens account / credit card balances and transaction history anytime! Obtain information on your savings, chequing, some investment, loan and credit card accounts!
- Flexibility when you need it most!
Transfer funds quickly between your First Citizens accounts! Authorise cheque stop payments!
- Manage your First Citizens credit cards!
Access your outstanding and available balances, your minimum or full payment amounts required plus pay your credit card when you want to, 24/7!
- Convenient payment method for your vital needs, 24/ 7!
Pay your WASA, TSTT, TTEC and your First Citizens credit card bills at your convenience!
So how do you access all these great benefits of the First Citizens Telebanking Service?
- Register for the Service.
- After registration, you can access the Service by calling 62-FIRST (623-4778) and selecting Option 1 for the Self Service Option
- Enter your Customer Identification Number (CIF) and your Personal Identification Number (PIN), assigned during the registration process.
- Proceed to select the transaction of your choice, as stated to you by the system.
What are the requirements and how do I register for the First Citizens Telebanking Service?
- Firstly, you should own a First Citizens account, either a savings, chequing, investment, loan or credit card account.
- Then, you can visit any of our conveniently located branches throughout Trinidad and Tobago OR
- You can begin the process by submitting your contact information and we can then assist with your branch appointment to complete the process.
How secure is this Service?
This is a PIN based service, which simply means that the only way information can be accessed is if someone knows your PIN. Your PIN is selected during the registration process but can also be changed anytime after registration through a secure process. As with any other PIN based service, you determine how secure it is by the safeguarding of your PIN; no one should know your PIN except you!
Tips for Using the First Citizens Telebanking Service:
1. Bill payments should be made at least five business days before the actual due date of the bill.
2. Monitor your accounts regularly by listening to recent transactions. Query suspicious activity as soon as you detect it.
3. Contact our Contact Centre Staff using 62-FIRST (623-4778) Option 3 if you have any queries.
Customer Support for TeleBanking Customers is just as convenient as the service itself:
1. Call our Contact Centre at 62-FIRST Option 3 (623-4778 Option 3)
2. Log in to the Online Banking Service, if registered for this service and send a Secure Message OR
3. Send an email to FCB-E-BANK@firstcitizenstt.com or email@example.com
Interested in the First Citizens Telebanking Service? Do not hesitate….register or start using the service NOW to reap the fruits of more time and a more relaxed frame of mind.
If you like our Telebanking Service, we encourage you to also check out our: Mobile Banking and Online Banking Services too. These service offer many similar benefits and you never know when you may need it most!