The Paria Fund provides you with a safe place to invest and a means to hedge against foreign exchange fluctuations.
A US$ Fixed Income Mutual Fund
Low risk & capital preservation
Easy access to your account at any time
EARN MORE, INVEST TODAY!
Open the door to your successful short-term investment.
Achieve Your Short-Term
- Travel and vacation savings
- Saving to buy inventory
- US$ savings account
Paria Fixed Income Fund
- Low risk fund with US$ returns
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Invest in high quality debt instruments
- No fees charged to account
- Ability to view portfolio from First Citizens Online Banking interface
The Paria Fixed Income Fund is risk level 0.
The NAV (net asset value per unit) is fixed at US $10, so there is no variability in value of a unit of your investment. The Disclaimer should be read in its entirety before investing.
Audited and Unaudited Financials
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2020
- Unaudited Financials – For the six months ended 31st Dec, 2019
- Audited Financials – Financial Statements as at 30th June, 2018
Sign up or call today!
The Disclaimer below should be read in its entirety before investing.
- Start with a minimum of $500 and minimum investment of $100
- One valid form of ID
- Proof of address no more than 3 months old
- Job Letter not more than 3 months old or Pay Slip not more than a month old
Have an Enquiry?
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. All investments carry risk and all investment decisions of an individual remain the responsibility of that individual. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or signals will result in profits or that they will not result in losses. Investments are neither insured by the Deposit Insurance Corporation nor guaranteed by the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago or First Citizens, any of its subsidiaries or any person or corporation. The Prospectus should be read in its entirety before investing.