Innovative financial solutions
Enjoy our suite of personal and business banking products, designed to keep pace with you and your lifestyle.
There’s an easier way to bank
R5 Rally Championship
Easy Account Opening
Save time. Apply Online
Build your dream home
With a quick and affordable loan from First Citizens
News & Insights
- Year in Review and Outlook for 2023
- Notice To Shareholders Of First Citizens Group Financial Holdings Limited Annual Report As At September 30, 2022 (Annual Report 2022)
- 2023 Outlook for Big Tech
- Tourism in the Caribbean
- Legal Notice Appointment of Director – First Citizens Bank Limited
- Understanding Corporate Credit Spreads
- A Look Back at 2022
Convenient, Simple, Fast, and Secure.
Experience an easier way to bank
Get Notified With First Citizens Email Alerts
First Citizens Barbados is part of the First Citizens Group Headquartered in Trinidad and Tobago.
First Citizens was registered on March 9, 1993 in Trinidad and Tobago with capital and its objective was “to acquire and take over as a going concern” the business and assets of Worker’s Bank, National Commercial Bank and Trinidad Co-operative Bank. Few people believed that the new Bank would survive. Fearing another collapse, depositors withdrew money and refused to do business with the new Bank.