Here’s More for YOU
Apply for a MTM Loan for a chance to win over $10,000 in prizes!
First Citizens Visa Debit Cards!
Enjoy upgraded features with your new Visa Debit Card
R5 Rally Championship
Easy Account Opening
Save time. Apply Online
Build your dream home
With a quick and affordable loan from First Citizens
News & Insights
- Notice To Shareholders Of First Citizens Group Financial Holdings Limited Declaration and Payment of Final Dividend
- Declining United States Money Supply
- Navigating the Green Energy Horizon In Latin America and the Caribbean
- Third Quarter of 2023 Review
- Customer Notice – Early Closure Wildey Branch
- INVESTING 1O1
- The FOREX/ Interest Rate Tradeoff T&T’s Interest Rate Policy
Convenient, Simple, Fast, and Secure.
Experience an easier way to bank
Get Notified With First Citizens Email Alerts
Secure and faster processing of payments
First Citizens Barbados is part of the First Citizens Group Headquartered in Trinidad and Tobago.
First Citizens was registered on March 9, 1993 in Trinidad and Tobago with capital and its objective was “to acquire and take over as a going concern” the business and assets of Worker’s Bank, National Commercial Bank and Trinidad Co-operative Bank. Few people believed that the new Bank would survive. Fearing another collapse, depositors withdrew money and refused to do business with the new Bank.