We offer individual portfolio management and advice with direct access to your own Investment Advisor.
Our managed accounts offer a portfolio of investments created for you based on your current financial situation, your goals, return requirements, risk tolerance, investment time horizon, liquidity needs and any unique circumstances.
Investments will comprise assets such as money market instruments, regional equity, international mutual funds and bond funds.
- Customized portfolio construction
- Extension research which informs asset allocation and security selection
- Individual portfolio management and advice –access to your Investment Advisor
- Personal investor profile and risk/return analysis
- Access to global investment opportunities
- No lock-in period or breakage fees
- Initial Investment: Investments start at XCD$250,000 (or equivalent in USD)
- Fees: 1.00% for local portfolios and 1.50% for international portfolios per annum, paid quarterly on the end quarterly market value of the portfolio
- Returns: Returns vary depending on the portfolio allocation most suitable to the client – conservative, moderate or aggressive
Risk: All investments, depending on their nature, carry a degree of risk and should be carefully considered before making any
decision on an investment or transaction. Please discuss the details of this and all other risks associated with investments with
your Wealth Management Professional.
The buyer of repurchase agreements and other investments are exposed to:
• Interest Rate Risk related to the fair value or future cash flows of a financial instrument
• Credit Risk or risk of loss of principle or interest from the seller’s failure to meet contractual obligations
• Counterparty Risk from the failure to adhere to contractual obligations by each party
• Liquidity Risk from the lack of marketability of an investment
• Operational Risk from the deficiency of the seller’s information and technology and controls system
• Compliance Risk or the risk of financial loss from non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Investments are not deposits and accordingly are not insured
Rights and Obligations: The rights and obligations of the parties to a repurchase agreement are set out in the Master
Repurchase Agreement you may enter into with us and which our Wealth Management Professionals will be happy to discuss
Separate agreements and further documentation: Your decision to invest in some of the products and services mentioned
in this brochure may require you to sign certain agreements. We recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions
which are contained in these agreements and which are applicable to the product or service you may request. You can also
request further reading material on each product or service mentioned in this brochure that you may have an interest in.
Our Wealth Management Professionals are available to provide clarification on any concerns that you may have. You are
encouraged to seek further financial or other advice before making any investment decision.